The Dragons: Rise of Berk official Facebook page released a teaser for the Foreverwing on May 26th, 2015.
Fly over all tasks and be the first to get the Foreverwing!
The Foreverwing unlocks Seedling dragons.
- Have 160 Vikings on Berk
- Have the Green Death on Berk
- Complete the Foreverwing Collection or pay 30,000 Runes.
- Or pay the equivalent of 8,750 ($49.99) without doing any of the above to "unleash" it right away during the pre-release.
+ 20% for 12h for 50* (Meade Hall Lv. 7-8)
+ 20% for 12h for 100* (Meade Hall Lv. 9)
+ 20% for 12h for 150* (Meade Hall Lv. 10)
+ 20% for 12h for 200* (Meade Hall Lv. 11)
+ 20% for 12h for 150 (Meade Hall Lv. 12-13)
- Foreverwing requires 12h for each search.
- Foreverwing does not collect resources through Fishing and Logging, however the Foreverwing can collect Foreverwing Collection Items which after completing can be traded in for Wood, Runes or Seedling Dragons.
Note: Occasionally, Polished Amber is rewarded along with the collection item found in each Foreverwing search.
- Foreverwing cannot be moved around the Island of Berk.
- Foreverwing cannot be placed in the Hangar.
|Foreverwing||Foreverwing Concept Art|
|Foreverwing Collection||Foreverwing ingame|