The Green Death is also the subspecies of the Red Death.
The Dragons: Rise of Berk official facebook page released a teaser for the Green Death on May 25, 2015.
Fly over all tasks and be the first to get the Green Death!
Green Death does not count towards the limit of 150 dragons that can be placed outside the Hangar.
The Green Death unlocks Brute Dragons.
- Finish the Something Fishy, Next Best Thing, Calm Before the Storm, When Needed Most. quests to unlock the Collection needed to Trade-In for the Green Death.
- Have Toothless at level 30.
- Complete the Green Death Collection or pay 15,000
- Or pay the equivalent of 8,750 Runes ($49.99) without doing any of the above to "unleash" it right away during the pre-release and receive a gift 1,000 after the official release.
- Unlocks the Darkened Green island area.
- Lower training costs and shorter training at the Academy:
- 20% for 1d for 50 (Meade Hall Lv. 5-6)
- 20% for 1d for 100 (Meade Hall Lv. 7)
- 20% for 1d for 150 (Meade Hall Lv. 8)
- 20% for 1d for 200 (Meade Hall Lv. 9)
- 20% for 1d for 250 (Meade Hall Lv. 10)
- 20% for 1d for 300 (Meade Hall Lv. 11)
- 20% for 1d for 500 (Meade Hall Lv. 12-13)
- Green Death requires 8h for each search.
- Green Death does not collect resources through Fishing and Logging, however the Green Death can collect Green Death Collection Items which after completing can be traded in for , or Brute Dragons.
Note: Occasionally, Polished Amber is rewarded along with the collection item found in each Green Death search.
- Green Death cannot be moved around the Island of Berk.
- Green Death cannot be placed in the Hangar.
|Green Death Banner||Green Death official Facebook share image|
|Green Death Collection||Green Death ingame|