Shellfire was introduced in August 2018 with version 1.36.10.
Shellfire unlocks Grim dragons.
Note: There is no Collection needed to unlock the Shellfire, instead it can be unlocked directly, once all the above mentioned requirements have been reached.
- Unlocks the The Lost Deep island area.
- Activate a Boost to Speed up active countdown timers on Berk for Dragon Training, Gathering Resources, Constructions, Explorations, Journeys, Hatching, Eret's Trades, Legendary Searches and more!
- Cost: 500
- Cool Down Time: 24h
- Level up the Shellfire with Polished Amber to increase its Boost effect!
The amount of time reduced in the countdowns is from 1 to 8 hours (depending on the Boost Level).
Note: The Boost only works with "currently running countdowns", so remember to start training or collecting with your Dragons BEFORE starting the Boost. This includes Journeys and Legendary searches.
(The Boost won't work again for 24 hours after using it and will not work for any new countdowns until then.)
|Level||Speed Up Boost||Upgrade to Next Level|
|3||4h|| 260 and|
|4||6h|| 360 and|
- Shellfire requires 22h for each search.
- Shellfire does not collect resources through Fishing and Logging, however Shellfire can collect Shellfire Collection Items which after completing can be traded in for Grim Dragons.
Note: Occasionally, Polished Amber is rewarded along with the collection item found in each Shellfire search.
- Shellfire cannot be moved around the Island of Berk.
- Shellfire cannot be placed in the Hangar.
|Shellfire (unredeemed) Location||Shellfire (ingame)|
|Rise of Berk - Shellfire Intro|